My child is 7 years old, I used homeopathy medicines for my child for stomach worms, but still daily she is having worms in her poop and also at night time coming out. Now before 7 days I gave albendazole to my child, when should I give another dose of albendazole to her or can I give bandy plus to my child, please suggest me so that completely my child should get rid of this worms.

Good you are giving homeopathic treatment to your child for intestinal worms. These symptoms may have developed over a period of time. Very effective treatment is available in homoeopathy for this chronic problem. Many Lybrate users are taking homeopathic treatment for this. Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. Your daughter needs comprehensive treatment and it takes some time. Please start taking homeopathic medicine, preliminary dose Cina 200-once daily in the morning for 5 days. Consult me through Lybrate by booking online consultation-(text consult Rs 149) for further more comprehensive prescription and treatment
Teucrium 6, 4 glob twice for 10 days later Cina Q 10 drops twice daily for 10 days
Yes mam but homoeopathic medicines are really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole and you have to continue treatment for some time there r really good medicines you can take and give albendazole 10 ml repeat every six months I need your detail case history to guide and advise you properly and give constitutional homoeopathic treatment which will give very good results soon if you wish to consult me online through Lybrate app for proper management or phone call me I will help you.