My age is 27 now I am looking to have braces. Is it possible in this age to where braces. How many days I want to use braces and I want inner braces so that know one should think I am using braces.

Yes it is possible to do as per you wish.
Ya it is very much possible at this age.Their are may options tooth coloured or lingual braces.How much time it ll take depends on what ur case is,for that i need to examine,so visit my clinic i ll guide u more
Dear , Good evening - braces can be put up to 55 yrs of age. There are very good ceramic braces available by 3 M company which are hardly visible. Inner or lingual braces are very painful and difficult.
Sir, u can have ur ortho treatment done at any age, it takes around 1-1/2 to 2 years
It Is possible to put braces at any age. You may consult.
Your age is not an issue, you can go for braces if you want, you can go with lingual braces or invisible braces available in market's.
Though its more effective at earlier stage but treatment can be taken at your age also, coment on success of treatment will be given after your case study. Duration also depends on severity of the problem.
No worries u can go for camouflage treatment in ortho cheers
Surely u can get it done.Visit nearest orthodontist for details
Yes, you can get braces done at this age also.The treatment time will be approximately 1.5-2 years,and braces on the inner side is also possible.
Dear , You can certainly take up the braces treatment at this age. My oldest brace patient currently is a 43 year old lady. So, go for it and don't feel shy or embarrassed. And you can consider tooth-coloured braces, transparent braces, lingual braces (i.E. Braces on the inside surface of your teeth) or invisible aligners if you want your treatment to be as inconspicuous as possible. The best part is that you can consider Smile Makeovers too, whereby, we can bring about these changes with out you having to wear braces at all. So.Go on and take the plunge. Wishing you a beautiful smile!
Yes in your age it is perfectly alright. It will take 18 to 24 months. We call that inner base as lingual orthodontics. All the procedures are frequently done in our centre. You may consult.
Hello Thanks for the query Yes it is very possible to undergo orthodontic(Braces) treatment at the age of 27. Regarding time period of the treatment it usually takes 12 to 15 months but keeping your age as a factor it might take 15 to 18 months. By Inner braces you mean Lingual braces yes they are possible only after proper examination. Thank You Dr.Aman Bhatia
Age no bar as long as Good Bone is there . Go for OPG Xray Then get ceramic braces ( Less Visible) or Lingual Braces ( inside Ones)
Yes it is possible
Yes u can go for brace at this age duration is 18 months but lingual brace is costly with no significant advantage from normal brace