Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I Have a small and curved gap between 2 upper teeth, it looks like something black is stuck in. How Can I cure it?

1 Doctor Answered
Gap between teeth can be filled with restorative material like 'composite'. .which is same in colour like tooth. . visit to a dentist for it...
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.