I want to know that what is the minimum time of discharge of sperm to satisfy a woman while having sex? And minimum how long the penis should be to satisfy a woman? From how much inches the sensitiveness is start in vagina?

I want to know that what is the minimum time of discharge...
Normal average size of penis is 5-7 inches when erected. Normal average time 10-15 minutes. Sensitivity of vagina starts from the opening volva.
Well theoretically if you posses anything near 3 inches after erection you may be fully fit to do a successful intercourse and satisfy your partner. As per the anatomical structure of the female vagina only the outer 3 centimeters are sensitive to sexual stimulus while rest of the vagina does not play any role in the reception of sexual pleasure. Actually sex is a very personal thing. Every body including men and women have their own tastes, likes and dislikes when it comes to sex. Something which is looking good and enjoyable to you may not be as enjoyable or lovable thing to others. It’s all a matter of personal taste. So while some women have no special liking for a big cock, others may be more attracted towards a bigger one. While some women like it a more gentle way, some women like it to be extra-ordinary and more painful. So practically someone having a three inch penis may be adequate to satisfy a given women who has no special demands and fantasies, but it may be quite unsatisfactory situation for a woman with more willingness to go extreme.