By birth my teeth are white but by the last two years some yellowish co lour on upper and lover teethes kindly suggest me how to remove yellowish colour ? Thanks .

Kindly get scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily and follow proper brushing technique.
Get cleaning done . If the problem still persists then consider bleaching
Get your teeth cleaned and brush your teeth twice daily with a flouridated tooth paste
The color of our teeth is natural white which changes due to environmental changes ,do you smoke ,kindly consult dental surgeon he will help you in treatment by removing stains and regaining natural colour ,if need be bleaching may be required.
Dental office bleaching can treat the yellowishness of teeth.
You can visit a dentist and get your teeth cleaned. Even after that if the yellow colour does not go then you can get your bleaching done.
Its long time that you had white teeth. Generally by this age the teeth gets yellowish due to many reasons. I can't suggest you anything without a check up. Consult please.