Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My gf having symptoms of pcos! So what kind of treatment she need, and home remedies?

1 Doctor Answered
She needs to see a Gynaecologist as she needs medicines prescribing . In the meantime she needs to cut down on high calorie food and do regular exercise to reduce weight
10 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.