Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor, I am 22yrs old, im wearing spectacles from my 10yrs. And now my short sight have increased to -2.5 and also have cyclic axis problem. Is there any way to do laser treatment for getting cured completely?

1 Doctor Answered
The power you mentioned can be usually corrected by Laser. However, you will first need a topography and thickness measurement of cornea, based on which your eligibility can be determined.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.