Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Ia msuffering from Asthma for last few years. I am 52 years old,male. Can you suggest me some homeopathic medicines for it. I reside in Ludhiana. Will I be able to get that medicine in Ludhiana, Punjab, India ? Thanks,

2 Doctors Answered
Can you show me reports here.And yes you will be able to get medicines in ludhiana.
1 person found this helpful
An attack may be brought on by contact with substances to which the person is sensitive and emotional or dietary factors should not be overlooked. A sudden change of temperature can bring on an attack . Some alleviation of the symptoms may be obtained with the use of the appropriate tissue salts. Try CUPRUM ARS 12X ,KALI PHOS 12X, NAT SULPH 12X 4 pills 4 times A DAY OF EACH. GOD bless
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.