My teeth are crowded and as a result in a haphazrd manner .I am 28 and it is embarrasing to wear braces.Is there an equally effective but aesthetic alternative.

Yes there are. But remember best treatment is braces. U can opt for expensive braces with are very less visible or invisible . I will advise do not opt for short term treatment like crowns etc. Braces are best for crowded teeth they ll give most natural and long term results.
You can try ceramic braces or lingual braces.Ceramic braces are tooth coloured and lingual braces are fitted on the back surface of the tooth
Yes, u can go for lingual orthodontics or clear allingers
Hi I can understand your concern about wearing braces at this age. You can go in for invisible braces. These are plastic plates made with advanced technology, so they will not show. Also they are easy to clean & maintain.
Get braces treatment.
There are invisible braces available today which come in the form of transparent retainers. But, their efficacy is still questionable. Else you have lingual braces, which are placed on the inner part of the teeth which are not visible usually. You can look into that option too.
You can go ceramic braces. These are invisible braces and esthetically good
Yeah. Here could be possible treatment of cosmetic dentistry like laminates and veneering and even you may go for metal free crown but only after proper clinical and radiological check up.
Dude wearing braces is like having a plaster in broken hand , its nothing to do with you look and yes there are invisible braces available And there are removable orthodontic t/t available in which you wear braces at home or when sleeping.
For your problem braces will be good.
Yes there are many alternatives. Can suggest you only after checking your teeth.