Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Iam 64 years old male. I have problem of passing urine freely. Is there any medicine/cure.

1 Doctor Answered
Your problem may be due to enlargement of prostate. Take USG prostate and consult urologist for advice and treatment
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.