Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have slight swelling in the inguinal region associated with severe itching and slight pain, what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Swelling in inguinal area can be asociated with many problems.Being a homoeopath my advisse for you is to get it physically examined .
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.