Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Kindly suggest me treatment for pariodent (similar kind) of treatment as i am suffering from gum pain and swalow on it on my outer side in 4 teeth many times.

6 Doctors Answered
I can advice you aftet clinical examination.Visit the clinic
You will need to visit a dentist to get teeth cleaned and further treatment if necessary
Good afternoon, It is very important for us to see the condition of your teeth and it may require dental X rays to be taken to assess the condition of the teeth - if need be. You are kindly requested to seek an appointment from a dental surgeon specialist.
You need to visit a dentist as early as possible. .
Which area ?
Hello, Please get your teeth cleaned once every six month and use rexidine mouthwash twice daily by gargling with it for 2 minutes time this should solve your problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.