My daughter 12 years old, is having observed 2-3 white hair. What is safe treatment.

My daughter 12 years old, is having observed 2-3 white ha...
Dear, To prevent whitening of hairs of your daughter follow these instructions & methods which will help you: • Do not take stress and take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. * Do Sarvangasan daily for 5 minutes under the supervision of yoga expert. * Do long breathing pranayams for 10 minutes daily to destress yourself. * Apply the Mahabhringraj hair oil of Baidyanath company 3 times in a week and massage your hair regularly for 10 minutes daily. It increase blood flow towards scalp and prevent whitening of hairs. • You can apply amla powder, Make the paste of amla powder with water and apply it for 15 minutes once in week in afternoon and rinse it. Avoid use of excess hair products such as hair colours and try to use mild shampoo. • Add protein containing items in your foods such as take a bowl of cereal daily, and a glass of milk also. • Eat healthy fruits and green leafy vegetables daily.