Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife have pain in her teeth. Dentist say teeth is damaged. Bt she wants to keep her teeth. She do not wanna remove it. Plzzzz help.

2 Doctors Answered
If the infection has not reach nerves than go for ipc treatment or if it has reached beyond that than you need to go for root canal and thus your tooth will be saved.
Take kreosotum 30 daily bed time. Only 10 pill's. For one weeks. Aslo do gargle by heklalava q in water.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.