Last year i met with an accident & the lower jaw of my mouth was 85% fractured. The doctor operated & insert a metal plate with the fractured jaw. My problem is now the teeth connected with fractured jaw got weak & create eating problem but no pain in jaw. What should i do so my eating problem be solved?

Consult the dentist take x rays and get your treatment done. Regards
Visit my clinic i can advice u the treatment plan only on clinical examination.
Hi, That generally happens incase of jaw fractures. Your teeth are weak because the support has weakened. I would suggest that you visit a dentist.
Kindly consult the doctor treated you he is the best person who knos you case history.
Will have to examine you first.Are all your teeth intact after that fracture.Without seeing you and your Xrays can't comment.If all your teeth are intact .Then you ask the same Doctor if a splint can be given to stabilise and firm the teeth. If a splint is given it may firm your teeth.If your teeth are already broken or extracted then we would have to place bridges.
After operation get back to dentist and have your problem of weak tooth short out to enjoy your food.
Hello, Get it first diagnosed by a dentist, because it may be due to numerous reasons like periodontitis.