Connect with top hairfall specialists
Get treatment details from verified doctors

I m 21 years old. And I hv lots of white hair in my head. Is there any natural way to get back my black hair.

Dear, Follow these instructions & methods to prevent whitening of hairs: • Do not take stress and take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. Do meditation or long breathing pranayams for 10 minutes daily to destress yourself. • Apply amla powder, Make the paste of amla powder with water and apply it for 15 minutes once in week in afternoon and rinse it. • Do sarvangasan daily for 5 minutes do it under the supervision of yoga expert. • Avoid use of excess hair products such as hair colours and try to use mild shampoo. • Add protein containing items in your foods such as take a bowl of cereal daily, and a glass of milk also. • Eat healthy fruits and green leafy vegetables daily. • you can use Mahabhringraj oil of Baidyanath company and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily. You can massage daily with oil it increase blood circulation and prevent hairs from white. •In a bowl, mix two eggs, honey and some coconut oil. You can also use olive oil instead of coconut oil. Apply it on your scalp and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo.