Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain in my penis so foreskin is tight hold which I have not open fully outer skin.

1 Doctor Answered
Normally the foreskin should move or slide over head of penis ,if you find it difficult consult a general surgeon you may need small cut. Simple procedure.
69 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.