Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir I am 26 year old. I am having tooth problem. It causes pain. How to stop the pain.

1 Doctor Answered
For symptomatic relief you can take pain killer tablets. To treat the problem you need to visit a dentist for thorough check up. After which the reason would be clear. which in turn can be treated by the needful treatment
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.