I use spactical from my childhood and my eye power is (-) 7 in my both eye's. How it can be reduced.

Lasik is best option for specs removal. Lasik is laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis it is most common eye procedure done now a days for correction of refractive error (i. E glass removal. It uses laser for computerized micro changes inside cornea correcting your number. The procedure is highly advanced with use of high precision lasers and takes around 20-30 min. To complete the procedure. Yes, its very safe and effective. The number can be completely removed with it. But you should fulfill the criteria before going for lasik.