I'm having trouble at having orgasms, i'm a 22 years old female, and recently got married, and our sex time is good enough but still i'm facing problems in achieving orgasm. Is this a health problem, orr what should I do?

Hello- if men can orgasm, so can women. If your partner is going to ‘cum’, shouldn’t you, too? Though it’s quite important for sexual gratification, a large percentage of women are embarrassed over the idea of getting to know their bodies. There are many different ways and purposes to explore your body. If you are looking to improve your sex-life and want to be more orgasmic, then self-exploration pretty much has to happen. You are going to need to learn whether your sexual organs are still functioning properly and if so, if they can induce pleasure. If you are uptight about masturbation, simply think of it in necessary medical terms. Besides, you wouldn’t want to leave it to your doctor to see if you can be turned on (well, maybe you would. You need to do it yourself. See how it makes you feel and see how your body chemistry responds. If you feel a change then you know everything is still in working order, and can be put to the test want your doctor to see if you can be turned on.