Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Sir, I am 52 years old, grease has finished in my right knee but I don't want to replace it. So, pls suggest me what to do.

1 Doctor Answered
•sports taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area •contrast fomentation (hot and cold). •contrast bath---it is a form of treatment in which knee is applied warm water followed by the immediate application of the knee with ice water.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.