Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello there, I am 28 years old female and have piles problem and have lump in my anus since 6 months. I used smuth cream and capsule but still lump is there. please suggest right treatment.

4 Doctors Answered
If it is not symptomatic, wait and observe no need to worries.
A lump in the naya could be anything ranging from a fissure to an abscess. Please do get it checked by a surgeon so that you can rest assured that it's nothing problematic.
it could be external piles .get it examined and start proper treatment.. we offer nonsurgical and mimimal invasive procedure for piles fissure. please consult
Avoid constipation. No fried/ junk/ spicy food no alcohol no smoking walk 30 mts daily do deep breathing exercise for 10 mts take more water for medicine contact on private consultation good luck.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.