Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a termin and a adenosine mono phosphate addict. I need to get out of all this. Please help me!

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user, it is unfortunate that you got addicted to termin. It is good that you have decided to get out of it. You have to keep your motivational level high for the next 12 weeks using all the help available to you. You can get admitted to a deaddiction and rehab centre. You can visit an addiction specialist/psychiatrist regularly for motivational enhancement therapy - weekly for 12 weeks at least. You can seek help for withdrawal symptoms also. It has to be done gradually. You need long follow up also to prevent relapses.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.