Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I think I have an anul abscess and it bust still I have to see a doctor.

2 Doctors Answered
Go urgently to surgeon for further treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Anal abscess is a painful condition in which a collection of pus develops near the anus. Most anal abscesses are a result of infection from small anal glands. The most common type of abscess is a perianal abscess. This often appears as a painful boil-like swelling near the anus. Let's have a detailed discussion for better advice and treatment plan.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.