Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain from torsion of appendix testis, and I want to know if the pain will go away for good after a while?

2 Doctors Answered
Go for usg scrotum urgently revert me reports.
Torsion of testes is serious disease. Immediately go for usg scrotum if torsion then go for operation. They will fix testes to bottom skin of scrotum. It will further prevent torsion of testes.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.