Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am an 18 year old man, whenever I try to masturbate I can't reach an orgasm and instead of semen only urine comes out no matter how many times I try. Is something wrong with me?

Hello- From testosterone and nitric oxide to dopamine and serotonin, the body requires neurochemicals to help keep the sex drive alive. Each time a man ejaculates, the body loses a small portion of these chemicals. Over masturbation causes a huge loss in testosterone, HGH, DHEA and prostaglandin E1 and E3, chemicals essential to proper sperm production. The body needs a rest from sex and masturbation. Next, try Natural Ways To Increase Male Fertility & Semen Volume that helps improve testosterone, nitric oxide, HGH while balancing pH levels to restore healthy semen and to strength the ejaculatory valve. Thanks to ingredients such as Mucuna pruniens, Cistanche and Saw Palmetto, men can experience an improvement in their semen health and a reduction in precum.