Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have fat pads under my both eyes and on the cheek. How to get rid of it? Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
Kindly get it checked by a general physician. And get your lipid profile done, to check wether you have high cholesterol problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.