Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Hii doctor my name is vishal singh I was using mephentermine from last 8 month but now m dealing with certain issue's that is semen that is (sperm) is coming out while doing urine. Every time I come home after my workout .and after that I go to washroom for toilet. Then at that time first my sperms comes out after that my urine comes out. M losing my weight and body too. What should I do I do not know. Now m not using this but then too suffering with this problems. Please help me doctors please.

Two distinct urogenital events comprise what is commonly called ejaculation. These include emission of sperm and accessory gland fluids into the pelvic urethra, and subsequent forceful ejaculation of semen from the urethra. Simultaneously, the neck of the bladder closes tightly. Specific disorders of these processes in stallions include primarily emission and ejaculation failure and urine contamination of semen. Erection pills works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity. It is one of the most common sexual problem in men now a day where people are suffering from pre mature ejeculation. Some erection pills might be useful but you should avoid it if lookin for a permanent solution.