I am married from past 10 years and my husband is a corex addict even before marriage but I came to know about the addiction only from past one year, when I was not able to conceive again after my daughter who is 7 years and caught him. My husband sperm count is low and his progressive mobility is zero as per test. He says he used to take drugs when he has tension and blamed me and played the victim card. But this is not true he is still every time on drugs and refuses to accept and when confronted he scolds me and gets loud and creates a scene, so that I get silent and blames everyone around him and manipulates everything with his loud behaviour. What should I do no promises, neither our daughter nor our marriage itself is important to him more than his friends circle who are all corex addicts, where to get help exactly in bangalore. Whom to consult , he also keeps trembling in the night. Should I go to any rehab center please give us the accurate details.

Hi, Lybrate user, if person concerned is not realising the consequences, he should be taken to certain rehabilitation centre can be searched on net, itself. Tk, care.