Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Dear sir, I am 31 years old n having tenia around my genital part and back on hips for 2 years back. I had treatment with allopathic for long time even changed the medication also like I tried terbinafine, itraconazole, fluconazole with lukofast, chloropheloranamine & cetirizine. Also antifungal soap and cream clotrimazole miconazole with gentamicin, clobetasol propionate, toflanate, neomycin borax, and ketoconazole but no relief properly. Sometimes it relieves sometime not sometime clears skin as no rashes but again starts as it is in broad spread. Like rashes. Red patches like swelled skin sometimes rings with pus around border. Please let me know about better treatment in allopath or homeopath which is more effective n permanent relief. thanks alot Ayurved.

You should contain the treatment for long time and maintain the hygiene which can dissolve it completely and you will not get again this is the only way you can solve it and which medicine you are taking you can continue it this is the good treatment plan thank you.