Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query
Share
Bookmark
Report

Dear doc, hi, itching inside my both eyes from two month, i'm using eyedrop" ceflox eye/ear drops" but till today I didn't get relief. It is the sign of any big trouble related to my beautiful eyes? I love to hear good advice that I get rid. Thanks.

4Doctors Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Eye Itching treatment

Ask a FREE Question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

There is itching under my eye lids for last two months and when I rub the eyes a rubber like thing comes out. It causes so irritation to eyes. I ha...
2

I am having itching in my eyes. My eyesight is weak. Please provide me a solution?
3

I have eyes itching and burning some times n even mild headache pain some times what could be the reason is that becz of STDs and even aches pain ...
13

I have under gone a cataract operation but now after months I feel itching and redness in that eye. What should I do?
8

I have itching in my eyes. From seven days. And it is continuously in my eyes. Can't able to see properly what I do please tell?
3

My eye become red from three days it is itching and continually water is coming from my eye. It is very serious problem for me.
4

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Ayurvedic Treatment for Eyesight Improvement - Best Remedies
4494
Health tips Image

Itchy eyes home remedy
0
Health tips Image

All About Myopia And Its Treatment In Homeopathy!
11
Health tips Image

Homeopathic and Natural Treatment for Eye Allergies
4952
Health tips Image

Bloodshot Eyes - Causes, Symptoms and Complications
3398
Health tips Image

LASIK - Say No to Boring Glasses!
4311
Health tips Image