Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 21 years old male and have disc bulge. I have used to physiotherapy for pain relief for 15 days but haven't got any relief. What I do now?

1 Doctor Answered
Neurosurgeon opinion shd be taken and ct, mri imaging if not already done. And exercise and physiotherapy should be guided by them.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.