Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 44 years, I have the problem of face that I have puffy eyes. Please tell how to cure, tell any suitable treatment. Is there any laser treatment also for this?

1 Doctor Answered
Get kft test done and revert reports. Yes laser is done. But first rule out that puffiness is due to any pathology or not. So get kft and bp monitor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.