Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have teeth problem From childhood one teeth is slightly behind from other teeth. What can I do?

2 Doctors Answered
Hello lybrate-user. For your teeth you have get orthodontic treatment done (braces) to get your teeth alligned.
3 people found this helpful
To get your teeth in correct alignment you need to get orthodontic treatment (braces) done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.