Can I take beer while i'm on anti anxiety pills (escitalopram and opipramol dihydrochloride)? Please suggest.

You should avoid taking alcohol with these pills.
Ideally one should avoid taking alcohol if he/she is suffering from anxiety disorder. However there is no harm taking alcohol in little quantitie along with medication you mentioned. All the best
You should not take beer with medications.
It is not recommended that you use any alcoholic beverage/s while taking medications to help with your anxiety. If you continue to have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Look forward to hearing from you. If you need help with booking an appointment online with me on this website either text, an appointment for a confidential and private consultation you may do so by contacting the help desk of Lybrate.
A pint or two of beer taken very occasionally shall not much affect your medication. But alcohol does not help rather impairs your ability to manage anxiety in the long run.