Connect with top hairfall specialists
Get treatment details from verified doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir, I am suffering from alopecia are ata, my half of bread goes, 10 years ago same problem occurs in my head ,2 years back also same problem occurs in my head at that time I took treatment from local ayurveda clinic but now same problem comes what should I do to completely solve these issue.

1 Doctor Answered
It's suggest that you have pitta vikruti. You can do virechan under expert opinion. And avoid pitta dosha increasing food, excess salt.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.