Dear Sir, I am 32 years old and working in a company. For the past few months I am facing an issue related to remembering name of people (both india as well as foreign nationals). I need to understand if its normal or progression towards some kind of disease.

We have a peculiar situation in India, and I suppose some other nationalities may suffer a similar problem, especially with names. In the culture that one is brought up, names that are the norm here (like Shivaramakrishnan) are tongue-twisters for a western man. This is not some kind of disease but the dialect you are familiar to is more easily remembered. But because we are exposed to two or more types of names from different dialects, we will tend to struggle to remember because of the mental gymnastics involved. That will be some of the effect in your case, where we are so inclined to think in one language and convert it into another before articulating it, let alone remembering it. You may however have some problem if you struggle too much; then you are advised to write these names down and learn to memorize them by association with other easily remembered events, occasions etc. to be able to commit them to a permanent memory bank. You can do it by sparing a little effort, and over time the enigma would become simplified and you need not feel like you are suffering from any disease at all.