Hi, my wife was hyperthyroid for the last 8yrs & was prescribed to take Thyrorich .75mg tablet daily. Recently thyroid profile was done as a periodic measure & I was surprised to find the report normal by gods grace. What would you suggest? Should the dose be reduced? Pls advise. Thanks.

First of all I want to tell you something about Homoeopathy. Homoeopathy treats the patient so that there is no need of taking medicine in future or we can say a future investment for our health.Now if your wife is taking Thy 75 mg daily empy stomach ,her thyroid profile will be normal everytime.Nw it depends whether ur wife wants to get rid of this tablet or take it life long.If she wants to get rid of such medicines then Homoeopathy is the answer and for that I want full personal ,Physical,mental ,family and Menstrual history so that I can give u an appropriate medicine.
Its a metabolic disorder medicine cant cure it from roots u need to come to me for my treatment for better and long lasting effect try to to take precautions in diet n lifestyle only.
Keep periodic testing if TSH level comes below 1.5 .Then dose has to reduced.