Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I was wondering if I need to go to the hospital because my feet and ankles have been swollen and tinkling for about 4 days now.

2 Doctors Answered
You need to consult Dr. And do blood test for your problem. You can book audio consultation for this .we will guide you accordingly.
Apocynum can be taken you can also give case history to me for follow up
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.