My son, 13 months age, have been prescribed with the following medicines – 1)sioplex –l syrup (2.5 ml twice before meal) for 2 months 2)tonoferon drop (10 drops once after food) for 3 months but few days later, due to less appetite problem and allergic tendency, another doctor prescribed him the following medicines – 1)cypon drop (10 drops twice before meal) for 2 months 2)astymin c drop (15 drops once after food) for 2 months can I give all the 4 medicines to my son every day? Or should I discontinue the first two medicines?

Hello Mr. lybrate-user first two and astymin c is better to continue, it is advisable not to give cypon drops as it causes drowsiness and hyperactivity.
Continue 1 & 2 only. Offer nutritious diet along with. Don't use unnecessary medications in kids.
Dear friend, you should discontinue first two medicines. If you want to start again then please visit your paediatrician and explain about problem caused by them. Without consultation, you should not start. Hope this will help you.
Tonoferon yes for 3 months. Child should be given nutritious food. It is about healthy habits which will help the child to eat more.
Stop sioplex l, rest all you can give.