Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from a penis problem. My penis gets bent when I retract my foreskin in a flaccid condition. And in erect condition the foreskin gets retracted but the foreskin gets bunched just below the glans of the penis and a little pain arises at that time in the frenulum part and I feel that frenulum is getting stretched, and for that my pee hole is also getting stretched for that my urine flow is not as normal it gets two separate streams instead of one and some time my frenulum gets a torn and pains when I stretch the foreskin hard. So please guide me. What to do for a permanent solution and what to do in the torn frenulum?

1 Doctor Answered
You may apply a steroid ointment for a couple of weeks. If this doesn't help, you may consider circumcision. Bending of penis in flaccid condition is not a matter of concern.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.