Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 years old. I have been suffering from irregular periods since past 4-5 years. Initially it used to start late. Then it crossed 2-3 months and it didn't flow. That's when I seek help from a doctor. She gave me that course of 21 days which was to be taken for 3 months straight. So when I used to take those medicines I used to get the period but as the course was over I didn't get my period next month. Thus again and again I took medicines as per doctor's prescription for all these years but nothing gave a lifetime solution. Last year I also got an ultrasound test which came normal and just 3 months before I got a hormonal test done which again was normal. Doctors are unable to tell me a solid solution for my problem. Would I have to keep taking the medicines life long to get my periods?

1 Doctor Answered
I am 21 years old. I have been suffering from irregular p...
Being a homoeopath I will suggest you to start homoeopathic treatment for your Mentrual irregularities as thee medicine are safeand have no harmful effect on your body and will cure you permanently.What is the use of taking such temporary medicines and that too with adversse effect on your body.So consult me.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.