I am suffering from OSMF, so I would like to take Homeopathy treatment first. Not able to eat spicy and hot food. Please help me.

Hi it is good to get treatment in alternative medicine but do not forget the mainstream allopathic practice 'coz this disease makes irreversible damage to ur oral mucosa and also is precancerous so u need certain medicines to b taken for a long time which have shown n proven activity in arresting progress of this disease. Kindly take full details of the therapy and its would b effects beforehand if any medication is there for this disease in alternative medicine. Thank s n healing regards.
Nothing against homeopathy.But u need proper treatment at earliest before it converts to cancer.Pl visit a proper hospital as it is pre cancerous
For osmf we need to go for injections in cheek area since people have resticted mouth opening and for burning sensation I can give u a mouth wash called tantum which should be rinsed half an hour before ur meal which causes a slight numbness of mouth so u will not feel burning sensation and apply amelonox oint to cheek area for thrice a day with ur finger tip but all these r temporary treatment
Hi i dont have any idea about homeopathy medication but you will have to start treatment as per dentist advice .Please do visit a dentist dont delay more than this