Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 31 Years Old and I have Ringworm on my private part from the last two years. I have used so many creams but no effect. Please suggest some medicine to me so that I can apply on my skin.

1 Doctor Answered
If the diagnosis is certain you can take an antifungal medicine, if it is not responding to local creams either it is not fungal or the infection is deep seated. Then you will need oral medicines. But before that that diagnosis must be confirmed.
374 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.