Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 47 years old, I feel dry and it is painful when I am having sex, It that normal or its infection and please what is the remedy? Thank you.

2 Doctors Answered
It is not normal. You need to consult a gynaecologist for a checkup.
Hi, It may b due to dryness of the vagina due to deficiency of estrogen hormone. Do not ignore but get treated as soon as possible. Join me in private chat. Thank you have a nice day.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.