Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have 2 years old child yet not he crawling or try to walking ,what is the problem kindly suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Lybrate-User, It is developmental problem. You can consult me at Lybrate for homeopathic treatment. Till then take calc carb 1m one dose. Every week.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.