Often and at regular intervals while eating I cut my inner side of cheeks. From next day it gets reddish and pains too hard. I cannot eat even roti properly. If any thing touches that particular portion it pains a lot. The pain exists for at least 7 to 10 days.

This is called cheek biting. Visit to your dentist. He may grind your wisdom teeth if in case, it s erupted buccally which might be the cause.
By your symptoms it appears to be cheek biting means your teeth sharp cuspal edges are hurting your cheek. I advice you to visit your dentist so that he can roundoff sharp/pointed edges of your teeth which is creating a problem also he may prescripe you some ointment to apply locally over your cheek, so that wound healing get fast. Mean while avoid consuming spicy and hot food/beverages.
You have sharp teeth. Jst go for enameloplasty. Your dentist will solve it.
You may have some sharp molar cusp or bucally erupted molar which is causing cheek bite.