Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 30 years female and my teeth of front side is broken little bit. So I want to know that how can I get my teeth just like before.

3 Doctors Answered
Consult a prosthodontist get a zirconium jacket crown.
Good evening the treatment is based on the intensity of the fractured tooth after clinical examination. Kindly consult a dentist.
You can go for filling of broken part. You should consult dentist and go as per advise.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.