Connect with top hairfall specialists
Get treatment details from verified doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 20 year old male. And i'm suffering hair fall problem for over 3 years now and now it's severe what should I do to stop it?

1 Doctor Answered
Change ur shampoo into a baby shampoo,,apply alovera gel extract,,apply hot oil massage with olive oil and coconut oil,,apply castor oil,,apply vit e with coconut oil,,apply beetroot juice,,with this u need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure ur problem
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.