Hi Lybrate doctors, I am 18 years old. There is some minute white spores on the foreskin. Is this is a symptom of any sti. Help me to sort out this problem. I had a unprotected sex about a month ago.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user. The only way to. Know it is you have to take blood test for atd. Vdrl and hiv test. You can consult any good physician nearby for prop advise.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.